Group Structure?

Hi Marco, could you tell me if I am “tied into” your method of group structures/mixer setup - for example you have 3 levels of mixer structure - what if i wanted more? say if i wanted to organise my stemming system in a way that I personally prefer i.e I like to route my stems for both stereo and multichannel stems. Also, you have your sections routed to high, low and mix - what if i wanted to have say strings long, strings short, brass long, sht etc. I guess what I’m asking is how difficult is it for me to replace the way you have your routings in the mixer into a way that I work with routing? Hope this makes sense. thanks.

1 Like

Hi Paul

as soon as you know the main concepts of the Cubase mixer you are really free to do any change you wish
the flow way of working is one that is ok for most of the ways of working, but of course one might want to do something more personalized

Marco

Thanks marco, I was just concerned that if I changed the mixer windows it may affect any programming you have done in flow e.g any macros you may have set up? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Paul,
I confirm that you are free to change the groups as you wish
Marco

1 Like