[SOLVED] Track selection not working on self added tracks with Transformer on channel 16

Hi Marco,

i added new tracks to the template. Everything seems to work properly, except the track selection.

I duplicated an existing track and changed the Midi-Channel (Transformer) to 16. So my first track is 16/0/0.

It seems that anything other than channel 1 is not triggering the track selection (tried Channel 15 and 2). When I try 1/127/127, I get a message in osc (“impossible to find the track with id 01_127_127”); thats ok, because there is no json-file with that ID. When I instead try something else non-existing in other channels (like 16/127/127) I do not get such message.

Could you please check that? Have I missed something to configure?

Best,
Martin

Hi Martin
I am already using channel 2 for Orchestral tools library OJXB, I don’t see a reason why channel 16 should not work
I will anyway make a small test tonight and come back to you

Marco

1 Like

Thank you, Marco.

Channel 2 isn’t working for me, too. Tried selecting (bfh).OJXB Horns a4 with the same result :frowning:

Could it be one of the generic remotes? I today imported the main one again, because the timespamp of your xml-file has changed at the latest update. But that made no difference.

As long as channel 1 is used, everything is fine.

Best,
Martin

Anything with channel 1 looks like this:

Anything on the other channels looks like this:

1 Like

Martin
you find a regression issue I introduced with the latest version making it work only with channel 1

Channels 15 and 16 are reserved and should not be used at all

You can use channel 14 then, I will update the documentation

I will release a fix asap, meanwhile just use channel 1 for testing purpose

Thanks!
Marco

1 Like

https://roadmap.artificialharmonics.com/view.php?id=36

1 Like

Fixed and released

1 Like

Hi Marco,

awesome! :slight_smile:

Just updated Flow+ to 1.0.3 and edited my json files and the cubase template to use channel 14 and it works now. :smiley:

Thank you for your great support!

Best,
Martin

1 Like